Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting Started

Hi! Welcome to Episode by Episode: A Demily Journey a blog cataloguing the numerous Morgan/Prentiss scenes of the TV drama Criminal Minds on CBS by Jeff Davis. So, you may be wondering, who is this and what is the blog about. Well you can call me Muffy and my goal is to watch all the episodes of Criminal Minds with Derek Morgan and Emily Prentiss in them, and them post my Demily finds here. Each post will be the scenes from a specific episode, and the episode posts will be in order. I am watching the episodes on A&E, so they're obviously all repeats, and as I watch I record the scenes. But sine I am only going to post the episodes in order, you might have to wait a while as I wait for the episode to be shown. Thanks for reading! And I hope this makes some of you CM fans start noticing how cute Morgan and Prentiss are together!

No comments: